LINE Indonesia is looking for bright young engineers to kickstart new product for Indonesian market. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to millions of LINE users in Indonesia.
- Developing LINE TODAY iOS application or any LINE products for Indonesia.
- Working closely with Product and Engineering team in Indonesia.
- Showing initiatives and demonstrating product ownership by providing new features and insights.
-Able to communicate ideas well using verbal or written (flowchart, UML).
- Final year student/recent graduates majoring computer science, information technology, software engineering or a reputable university in the related field
- Fully available during 3-months internship period to work on-site in LINE Indonesia office
- Good object-oriented design skills, coupled with a competent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Must be good in either Objective-C or Swift programming language
- Demonstrable experience in application development in XCode and Cocoa development experience for iOS
- Good debugging, critical thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Hands-on, proactive, self-motivated developer with strong initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- No minimum years of experience. If you are good, prove it, that will be enough
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters