LINE is opening a full-time position in Product & Engineering team as a Product Manager, working alongside with our global team to fulfil the needs of our users in Indonesia.
You will be in the frontline as the voice of our users to develop the product strategy and align it with our business direction, lead the execution with multiple stakeholders, and find creative ways to ensure growth of the product.
About the Team:
The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 2 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
PRODUCT MANAGER FOR LOCAL SERVICES
- Identify problems and propose initiatives of hyperlocal use cases that can strengthen the presence of LINE in Indonesia
- Improve existing local services that has been launched by giving additional strong unique value propositions for Indonesian users
- Manage features localization of LINE Messenger for Indonesian market
- Minimum Bachelor graduate from reputable university, with at least 2 years of experience as Product Manager.
- Strong experience in product management, preferably from technology company
- Have experience in collaborating with other teams across the company: engineering, design, business, marketing, legal, public relation, and customer-service related team
- Has the ability to influence without having much authority
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among our team
- Has ability to turn abstract and incomplete ideas into action plan
- Able to work under pressure -- when it’s needed
- Able to prioritise of what is important vs what is nice-to-have for our users
- Willing to work full-time in Jakarta with possibility of having frequent business trips outside Indonesia
- Has the tendency to observe people’s behaviour in daily lives and have strong opinions about market dynamics in Indonesia
- Has the experience in launching a product from scratch and made continuous product improvements afterwards — plus point if having experience in launching a product on LINE platform
- Has experience in leading a team with agility principle
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters