LINE is opening a full-time position in Product & Engineering team as a Product Manager, working alongside with our global team to fulfill the needs of our users in Indonesia, especially for LINE TODAY App. You will be in the frontline as the voice of our users to develop the product strategy and align it with our business direction, lead the execution with multiple stakeholders, and find creative ways to ensure growth of the product. You will be also the leader of LINE TODAY App product development team of 10+ people.
About the Team:
The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 2 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Identify user’s problems and market opportunities to tap into, define the product strategy for the solutions proposed (e.g. business case, KPI, USP, and implementation plan)
- Create and improve product specifications iteratively to be developed by the engineers
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with the business team
- Identify partnership development and content sourcing opportunities
- Conduct user researches, gather insights from both qualitative data and quantitative data based on data-driven analysis
- Complete operational requirements of coordinating with legal, security, and other business teams for launching and sustaining the product
- Work cross-functionally with global team from Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan, to develop the new services
Provide product ownership of service, from tracking, analysing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing service improvement
- Minimum Bachelor graduate from reputable university, with at least 3 years of experience as Product Manager.
- Strong experience in product management, preferably from technology company
- Have experience in launching a product from scratch and made continuous product improvements afterwards
- Strong understanding and interest about Scrum process, preferably having Scrum certifications
- Have experience in collaborating with other teams across the company: engineering, design, business, marketing, and customer-service related team
- Has ability to influence without having much authority
- Proficient written and verbal communication skill, making less room for misinterpretations among our team
- Passionate about social media and content platform domain, strong market knowledge about Indonesia and mass-market products
- Has ability to turn abstract and incomplete ideas into action plan
- Able to work under pressure -- when it’s needed
- Able to prioritize of what is important vs what is nice-to-have for our users
- Has tendency to observe people’s behaviour in daily lives and have strong opinions about market dynamics in Indonesia
- Willing to work full-time in Jakarta with possibility of having frequent business trips outside Indonesia
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters