Let’s make our user happy! You have main responsibilities to conduct the user research, do a lot of sketching/ wireframes until design the final product’s mockup.
• Collect and analyze user behavior through various research methodologies, such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
• Able to communicate ideas through sketches and wireframes
• Concept proposal and mock-ups
• Work closely with product owners and developers.
• Responsible for LINE Indonesia’s service UI/UX design , service content design, brand identity design, online/offline marketing design and marketing guideline design
• 5+ years of experience in Mobile UI/UX and Web Service UI/UX design
• Capable of bringing in different and innovative ideas
• Ability to develop high and/or low fidelity wireframes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Capable of direct UI construction without Wireframes
• Capable of meeting tight deadlines without fail
• Have knowledge and experience in various research methodologies
• Great communication skill and communication in English is a must
• Some understanding of current technologies
• A design portfolio or case study that elaborates research process, design process, and problem-solving skills
Submit your CV + portfolio to this generic email : dl_IDUIrec@linecorp.com
(Portfolio shall contains >50% of your contribution)
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters