Let’s make our user happy! You have main responsibilities to conduct the user research, do a lot of sketching/ wireframes until design the final product’s mockup for LINE Mobile.
• Collect and analyze user behavior through various research methodologies, such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
• Able to communicate ideas through sketches and wireframes
• Concept proposal and mock-ups
• Work closely with product owners and developers.
• Responsible for LINE Indonesia’s service UI/UX design , service content design, brand identity design, online/offline marketing design and marketing guideline design
• 7+ years of mobile application designing experience
• Capable of bringing in differentiated and innovative ideas
• Has experience in building and shipping mobile applications
• Has experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design
• Capable of direct UI construction without Wireframes
• Has a high level of design system of building knowledge
• Familiar with agile working process
• Capable of meeting tight deadlines without fails
• Capable of handling motion graphic design tools such as After Effect and Framer
• Fluent in the Korean or Japanese language is preferred
Submit your CV + portfolio to this generic email : email@example.com
(Portfolio shall contains >50% of your contribution)
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters