2019.10.14 Hong Kong
[About LINE FRIENDS]
1. Assist licensing managers in tracking market feedback and performance of licensing projects in Hong Kong, and update the licensing calendar for all internal teams.
2. Follow up and facilitate the discussion between creative designers and licensees closely on all projects approvals and ensure all deliveriables in good quality to meet with brand standard.
3. Liaise with internal and external parties and consolidate the communication plan feedback on all licensing projects in Hong Kong and multi-territories.
4. Assist licensing team to prepare licensing necessary documentation including regular royalty reports, market research, invoicing, hologram stickers management etc that are relevant, accurate and complete.
5. Pataience and detailed minded to work with company internal approval system and SAP system.
6. Provide daily clerical & administrative support to the team, including filing, courier arrangement, sample and stock management, etc.
7. Assist in ad-hoc events/ projects as assigned.
8. Business travel is not frequent while it is required when necessary.
1. University degree or above with majoring in Journalism/ Marketing/ Public Relations/ Event Management will be an advantage.
2. Solid experience in licensing and characters business would be an advantage.
3. Independent, organized, responsible and positive personality and able to work under pressure with tight timelines.
4. Passionate into characters business would be an advantage.
5. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. (Good reading and speaking in Korean will be a plus.)
6. Advance user in Microsoft Excel, Power Point Presentation and Word.
7. Occasionally work on weekends or public holidays and non-working hours to support ad-hoc events/ tasks.
8. Immediate available preferred.
9. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Licensing Coordinator
Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong