LINE Pay - Service Planner
- Listen to the Voice Of Customer, identify local market trend to enhance current service and plan new features.
- Conduct market survey and devise user interfaces to improve user experience.
- Develop service requirements(such as specifications, user flows, service/promotion plan, etc) with well understanding of local customer needs.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams among multi-countries to launch new feature.
- Project management and regular service maintenance.
- 5+ years experience in Mobile App service planning and operation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside LINE.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Innovative and passionate about the internet, mobile payment and LINE Pay.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability, carry about detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English. Korean capability is a plus.