- - Responsible for product enhancement, service maintenance (problem-solving) and daily operation.
- Analyze service data/stats and evaluate service performance then come out enhancement plan.
- Responsible for the product training and case study to the teams.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams from Korea and Japan.
- Build up product knowledge base and standard process for request and troubleshooting for teams.
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new functions for LINE family services.
- Work with HQ to develop service requirements with well understanding of local customer needs.
- - 5+ years experience with Internet service planning and operation.
- Familiar with digital marketing is a plus.
- Detail oriented, process oriented, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage expectations.
- Innovative and passionate about the Internet, mobile and LINE.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability.
- Good understanding about LINE features, relating family services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Japanese or Korean capable is a plus.
- Good at searching for solutions and solving problems.
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan