|[Roles & Responsibilities]|
- Provide comprehensive legal assessment and policy recommendation on on-going, industry-related legislature and administrative rules.
- Analyze potential impacts of on-going legislature on company operations and develop tailored messages to external stakeholders.
- Provide legal and/or compliance advice and counsel on FinTech and/or finance-related services and businesses. Study and review related regulatory and supervisory legal framework.
- Gather and provide intelligence and/or insight on the motivation and objective of industry-related policy or legislature.
- Review existing and on-going internal policies, which would impact LINE Taiwan Limited but owned by LINE Corp, and provide comprehensive legal assessment to minimize potential risks.
- From legal perspective, promptly provide and/or review reactive statement on corporate affairs, government regulatory matters and other ad hoc issues which are relevant to the business assigned by the Corporate Affairs Director.
- Represent company to attend hearings or consultations when assigned by Corporate Affairs Director
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese as well as English. Japanese is a plus.- Experience in top-notch law firms with Taiwan Bar or US Bar will be considered favorably.
- Solid understanding of Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Corporate Law and Financial Crime Law is required.
- Expertise on Antitrust Law and Telecom Law is a plus.
- Enthusiasm in cutting-edge technology and working at a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.