1. Responsible for daily accounting procedures and tax matters.
2. Ensure compliance with regulations and statutory reporting.
3. Prepare VAT filing, WHT, and corporate income tax return.
4. Coordinate with other teams to initiate new projects.
5. Other ad hoc tasks.
1. Familiar with banking and financial instruments accounting.
2. Has a good understanding of local financial and banking regulations.
3. 3+ years of relevant accounting positions preferred.
- English (Fluent) - Ability to communicate with overseas colleagues.
- Korean or Japanese (Optional)
5. Self-motivation, problem-solving skills, abilities to work independently under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
6. A team player with positive attitudes toward works and life.
7. Familiar with LINE services, willing to keep learning.