- Perform accounting month-end and year-end closing and other accounting activities.
- Ensure operation compliance with company policies and local statutory requirements.
- Participate in and support the preparation of audit fields, statutory accounts, and tax declarations.
- Customer credit limit management
- Sales revenue reconciliation
- Output VAT filing
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or tax-related is preferred.
- At least 3 years work experience in Account Receivable or directly relevant finance experience. (working experience in CPA firms will be a plus)
- Language: Fluent in English both oral and written；Korean or Japanese (Optional)
- Proficient in the revenue recognition principle and trending analysis.
- Familiar with ROC GAAP and IFRSs (e.g., IFRS15), regularly update tax regulation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver results and to resolve the problem
- Dynamic, ability to work independently；be able to work under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of LINE services, willing to keep learning.
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan