TW Customer Care team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our customers. Not only providing our services to resolve the customer issues and inquiries but also providing that wow experience allowing them to come back and use our LINE services.
You will be the representative voice of end-users as a VOC and CSAT analyst in the customer care. You enjoy the dynamic culture and the fast changes in the product/services. You take ownership in communicating with customer, contact center and business teams in resolving customer’s issues the best way you can.
Our ideal candidate has experience in Customer Service, basic understanding in online service, good communication skills as well as the ability to analyze metrics and achieve goals.
- • Primary contact with the vendor and operation team for day-to-day operations
• Handling escalations from contact center agents/government agencies/users/internal employee.
• Identify, analyze and prioritize customer issues and escalate them to cross-functional teams to resolve the issues on time
• Develop, review support materials, guidelines, documents and FAQs for the agents and the users to efficiently address user's inquiries/report following local regulations as needed.
• Responsible for a variety of customer satisfaction activities including tracking metrics, quantitative and qualitative data gathering & analysis, and initiative driving for improvement
• Execute global/regional initiatives by implementing new process, CSR and moderation systems
• Role POC of customer care operation with cross-functional teams regarding new product launches in order to provide assisted support to users.
- • Bachelor's degree
• 5-6 years of experience in online platforms or customer support experience
• Strategic thinker and tactical implementer
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with on-time deliveries
• Customer service experience in E-commerce
• Able to work as a team player with great interpersonal skills as well as to work independently at times
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Experienced in payment / banking customer service area
[LINERs We are looking for]
• Users Rule
• Stay a Step Ahead
• Perfect Details
• Always Data-driven
• 1% Problem-finding, 99% Solution-making
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan