[Position Summary]- To provide qualified legal service and consultation specifically regarding privacy and personal data protection related matters.
- To handle and analyze regulatory and legislative matters relating to LINE business.[Experiences]
- - 6 + years of legal practice in law firms and/or in-house is required.
- Work experience in internet/mobile-related business.
- - An attorney licensed in Taiwan with a reasonable degree of proficiency in English, verbal and written.
- Japanese communication skill is a plus.
- Strong written and spoken communication skill and willingness to be a team player.
- Well-organized and able to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on various topics from the complex matters to daily routine tasks.
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to co-work with related cross-functional global teams.
- A basic understanding of cybersecurity concept (e.g., encryption, access control) is a plus.
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan