- Supports the Global Compliance Officer (HQ, LINE + Compliance Head) regarding enterprise wide program development, enhancements and strategy.
- Acts as liaison for Regional Compliance Officers to implement best practices consistently across regions.
- Supports the development of regional and global management compliance reporting and training
- Manages the development, implementation, and maintenance of the global compliance policy and procedure framework.
- Manages the development of global compliance training and communication content, audience identification and completion tracking.
- Monitors and aligns with HQ with respect to the local regulatory developments of new regulations, standards, policies, and guidance issued by regulatory authorities that may have impact to the company and interpret existing or revised requirements compliance reporting to HQ or training as they relate to the company products and procedures.
- Leads the execution and enhancement of the local compliance due diligence process.
- Supports the on-going strategic administration of the program including but not limited to the overall management of Global Compliance systems and tools, outside firm/supplier relationship support, and Global Compliance functional coordination. (including on line compliance program support)
- Supports risk assessment, Internal auditing, monitoring, investigations, and other Global Compliance activities
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, upon request (Ad-hoc)
- Law or Business administration, Bachelor's degree required; other advanced degree or professional license/certification (i.e. Local or US BAR, CCEP, CPA, CIA, etc.) strongly preferred. A minimum of 7 years of experience in Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, or Internal Audit required. Industry Experience and good Business acumen for high-tech
- Project Management, MS Office,
- High degree of integrity and ethical standard.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working in global compliance programs including Local Specifics.
- Significant experience drafting policies, procedures and other guidance documents.
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, organizational, problem solving and presentational skills. (English and Thailand, An excellent communicator including Document reporting on a timely basis through bridging and collaboration.)
- Ability to understand and develop business process and control for risk management and Strategic thinking.
- Agility with resilience, collaborative team spirit with effective time management.
- Significant project management experience including internal audit and ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities.
- Adept at understanding complex concepts and situations presented by the business environment by attaining to the details with maintaining the big picture.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
- Fast learner with Passion for the excellence
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan