- To provide qualified legal service and consultation to LINE Pay Business, including service advisory and local law research.
- To draft and review legal documents (including contracts, mostly in English) relating to LINE Pay Business, by providing adequate comments accordingly and suggesting applicable modification for the best interest of company but also accommodating the business needs.
- To ensure compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of LINE Pay's operation in Taiwan.
- To handle regulatory related matters from financial related aspect, consumer protection perspective, and personal data protection field.
- To manage LINE Pay Legal Team for supporting LINE Pay Business in Taiwan in legal related perspective.
- An attorney licensed in Taiwan with a reasonable degree of proficiency in English, verbal and written.
- Degree from a foreign law school preferred.
- Korean, Japanese preferred.
- 7-10 years of legal practice as attorney-at-law in law firms and/or in-house is required.
- Online payment business, or internet industry related experience preferred.
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan