This position will be in charge of LINE Pay service promotion.
- Mainly work on LINE Pay online projects
- Collaborate closely with brand designers and marketing team to create a cohesive brand presence across LINE Pay project
- Support press conference and all the LINE Pay events
- Responsible for executing multiple design studies for particular assignments (interactive, banners, brand guideline, retail graphics, etc)
- Graphic design degree or computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional graphic design experience（mid-level)
- Experience in illustration preferred
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of CSS/HTML5/Sketch/Adobe After Effects a plus
- An online portfolio showcasing visual and technical solutions across design
- Fluent in English
*We are looking for the designer who is enthusiastic and cares about the design quality.
If you are a proactive person and willing to take challenge, welcome to join us!
[How to Apply]
Please send your English resume and online portfolio to“ firstname.lastname@example.org ”
＊We only use this e-mail to accept your application, resume and portfolio.