We are recruiting talented designers to create UI services at LINE Taiwan.
Join us if you want to create a world-class history that you can not experience anywhere.
New opportunities await your challenge.
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, and planning to identify problems and solutions to make UX improvements
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, and usability testing
- Coordinate with local and HQ's design team to deliver a global standard user experience
- Sketching and ideation, and the ability to articulate concepts and ideas.
- Create user flows, IA, sitemaps and wireframes, as well as prototypes of different levels of fidelity
- If needed, facilitate workshops with stakeholders to support an inclusive design process
- Be an evangelist of UX Design within the company and be open to sharing your knowledge
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience designing experiences for users
- Ability to collaborate with others and receive feedback
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Experience with software such as Sketch, InVision, Principle, Framer…etc
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Fluent in English)
- Have to experience shipping digital products or services
- Experience at a digital agency, advertising agency or an in-house team
- Experience with different user testing methods, both qualitative and quantitative
- Fluent in Korean language is a big plus
- Please send your most updated [English resume+Portfolio] to [email@example.com] if you would like to apply the position.
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan