- Assist in the development of security architecture and security policies, principles and standards.
- Design, develop, test, and implement effective security solutions for banking system.
- Proactively evaluate and recommend new security technologies that can enhance security.
- Work with business units to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Develop strategies and plans to achieve security requirements and address identified risks
- Identify potential security exposures of the business and recommend corrective action.
- Perform security testing and vulnerability assessments to identify security strengths and weaknesses
- Deliver solutions to recommendations for security issues and vulnerabilities identified during assessments
- Participate in discussions to formulate new or enhance existing security policies, processes, and standards
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on experience in information and cyber security in financial industry
- Experience working in an audited and regulated industry.
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle
- Must be familiar with both attack and protection best practices in cyber security.
- Strong understanding of encryption technologies, security solutions and best practices
- Strong understanding of Web service security and authentication protocols
- Able to conduct in depth research into security issues and products as required
- Business level English communication skill