- Responsible for coding, programming, testing, and analyzing application software.
- Consults with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
- Design and document moderately complex technical requirements for business applications.
- Expert knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- Must be able to determine and document complex software or system functional specifications.
- Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements.
- Writes code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software.
- Formulates management policies for user rights and security.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Works on moderately complex projects with a high breadth of responsibility.
- Creates and may review unit and test plans. Identifies opportunities to improve testing process.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Join discussion and contribute your domain knowledge to improve UX.
- Willing to travel as and when necessary.
- 5+ years of experience with developing and implementing banking
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- English proficiency is mandatory.
- Project management related experience is preferred.
-Familiar iOS Swift / Objective-C programing