[About this Job]
We are looking for bright, creative, self-starting engineer with broad experience in requirement analysis , system analysis, system design and agile development process control.
As a member of LINE Taiwan engineering organization, your focus is to help LINE TODAY developers to work closely with stakeholders like product, design and infra teams at Tokyo and Seoul, to accomplish the stated project objectives. More important, you will be responsible for ceasing gaps of communication between stakeholders especially for developers. The developers on remote site will also need your help to understand requirement and specs, the local developers will need your help to facilitate the agile software development, and all the stakeholders need your help to sync their schedule and progress.
LINE TODAY is global product serving several markets, we have developers from other countries, you will lead one of LINE TODAY scrum teams locally or remotely.
- In charge of the system development life cycle with your project management skill
- Coordinate and integrate system requirements among stakeholders like local planner, local developer, remote planner, remote developer and etc.
- Facilitate agile development processes (act as Scrum Master) and support planner in backlog management.
- Documentation for requirement analysis and system analysis.
- Proven experience in web/mobile development, BI, CRM, and/or E-Commerce
- Experience of chart method and tools for project management like Gantt Chart, PERT, CRM
- Experience of chart method and tools for system analysis like Flow Chart, UML - Sequence Diagram, State Machine, Component Diagram, Use Case, Activity Diagram
- Fundamental knowledge of database, networking, computer science.
- Experience of Web/mobile development: Java/JSF/hibernate/spring, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, XML, Perl/PHP, C/C++, SQL
knowledge or experience of agile software development - Scrum