[About this Job]
We are looking for site reliability engineer experienced in infrastructure and platform operations, service architecture design and DevOps practices.
If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
1. Build DevOps practices for TW project development teams, and facilitate project teams to adopt practices.
2. Develop and maintain the container platform based on Kubernetes and Docker for TW projects.
3. Maintain the reliability of infrastructure for services by activities such as measuring availability and system health monitoring.
4. Participate in on-call rotations and act as first line of service issue determination and prompt workaround proposal and implementation for service incidents and performance issues.
5. Support services before they go live by providing system architecture related consulting and launch reviews.
6. Work with global site reliability engineer and infrastructure teams to identify potential failure areas on other upstream service, platform or infrastructure.
7. Report issues and investigation to service developers, facilitate developers to fix issues.
1. 5+ years experience (BS) / 3+ years experience (MS) with Unix/Linux system administration, service operation.
2. Experience with DevOps practices and related tools such as Drone or Jenkins.
3. Experience with Kubernetes cluster provisioning, operations and troubleshooting.
4. Experience with container technologies especially Docker.
5. Experience with one or more of the following: Go, Python, Node.js, shell scripts.
6. Experience with Web-based technologies and distributed systems design.
7. Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
1. Additional Language - Japanese or Korean.
2. Experience with infrastructure as code practices and tools such as Terraform, Chef or Ansible.
3. Experience with Kubernetes management tools such as Rancher.
4. Experience with web application development.
5. Expertise in Database Design and Concepts.
6. Technical document writing.
7. Knowledge and experience with Cloud Platform (OpenStack, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)