|[About this Job]|
We are looking for a savvy Data Scientist with technical backgrounds machine learning techniques and advanced analytics. If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Boost LINE service quality leveraging machine learning techniques and advanced analytics. (e.g., regression, classification, clustering, time series, gradient boosting tree)
- With business requirements, collect logs, extract features, and build machine learning models
- Feature engineering for machine learning
- Prototyping machine learning algorithms for LINE TW services like LINE TODAY, Sticker, LINE NOW, LINE Shopping and etc..
- As a member of New Initiatives Task Force, you might also :
Join with project team to create AI models and chatbot prototype applied to new service.
- BS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or artificial intelligence
- Experience coding in C, C++, Java, Scala and/or Python in a Linux environment
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of core machine learning concepts
- Fast learner
- Great communication skills, organized, being able to perform multiple tasks as a team player
- Experience with solving real-world problems using machine learning techniques
- Experience with A/B testing environment
- Experience with the Hadoop Ecosystem - Hive, MapReduce and Spark
- Experience with deep learning
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Experience with optimization or game theory