[About this Job]
We are looking for a savvy Data Scientist with technical backgrounds machine learning techniques and advanced analytics. If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
1. Boost LINE service quality leveraging machine learning techniques and advanced analytics. (e.g., regression, classification, clustering, time series, gradient boosting tree)
2. With business requirements, collect logs, extract features, and build machine learning models
3. Feature engineering for machine learning
4. Prototyping machine learning algorithms for LINE TW services like LINE TODAY, Sticker, LINE NOW, LINE Shopping and etc..
5. As a member of New Initiatives Task Force, you might also : Join with project team to create AI models and chatbot prototype applied to new service.
Required Skills and Qualifications
1. BS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related quantitative field
2. 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or artificial intelligence
3. Experience coding in C, C++, Java, Scala and/or Python in a Linux environment
4. Strong SQL skills
5. Knowledge of core machine learning concepts
6. Fast learner
7. Great communication skills, organized, being able to perform multiple tasks as a team player
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience with solving real-world problems using machine learning techniques
2. Experience with A/B testing environment
3. Experience with the Hadoop Ecosystem - Hive, MapReduce and Spark
4. Experience with deep learning
5. Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and distributed systems
6. Experience with optimization or game theory