1) Compliance enforcement:
- Review privacy impacts and policy violations of new projects.
- Provide suggestions to adjust the privacy, legal and policy violation.
- Help employees to comply with company’s policy.
- Co-work with legal and compliance team.
2) Application Security
- Perform security assessment when product release.
- Review the security design of product.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 27001 or similar information security framework.
- Basic knowledge of local privacy regulations, such as Personal Information Protection Act.
- Capability to work with engineering and non-engineering stakeholders globally.
- Familiar with security practices and designs, such as access control, encryption, identification and secure development.
- Mobile and Web application security knowledge.
- Communication in English.
- 3+ years related experience
- Work experience in corporate security implementation.
- Basic programming skill in python or Java.
- CISA, CISSP or related qualifications.
- Work experience in incident response.
- Network operation knowledge, such as CCNA.
- Understand TCP/IP, Network flow and application protocols.
- Communication in Japanese.
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan