LINE Travel Marketing Account Manager
LINE Travel is a service which helps users to facilitate planning their trips. Users could find inspiration for destinations, book flights/hotels and arrange schedule with friends. The service is embedded in LINE Messenger and being carried around by users no matter where they are traveling!
As the service marketing manager of LINE Travel, your will be responsible for the overall performance between LINE Travel and users including traffic, conversion, user acquisition and engagement. You need to conduct day-to-day analyses, monitoring and contents optimization by using Google Analytic and other relevant marketing tools. You will suggest changes to product team by the insight from analyses. You will also work with marketers closely for campaign planning/execution.
1. Collect data and find market trends from internal and external sources. Execute testing and analyze results to find insights for improving the performance.
2. Participate in service planning. Review the service architecture and user journey to develop the analytical methods.
3. Develop and implement the content curation strategy. Generate, recruit and manage the PGC.
4. Track, monitor, analyze and report the KPI of marketing events.
1. At least 5 years working experience.
2. Experienced in performance marketing, SEM/SEO and traffic acquisition.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of digital media and marketing tools. GAIQ and Google Ads certification are both required.
4. Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
5. Logical, detail-oriented and patience.