- Develop and execute of sales and business partnership activities for LINE Pay.
- Lead negotiation process with strategic partners by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and manage appropriate sales and business partnership KPIs.
- Lead in developing and defining the set of best sales and on-boarding practice.
- Provide constant, consistent, and transparent communications with all stakeholders including HQ.
- Attract best sales talent, provide training and mentorship to the team members.
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of LINE Pay’s direction, brand, and products.
- 8+ years of sales and business partnership experiences.
- 4+ years of experience in client-facing role at payment gateway, banks, credit card companies, etc..
- Experience as people management. Ability to hire, build and mentor top-notch sales team.
- Ability to garner support from internal and external partners to position LINE Pay against competition.
- Experience in working with senior executives. Good maturity and presentation skills.
- Experience and enthusiasm for launching new products disruptive to the market.
- Thrive in a fast paced and unstructured environment; work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion for LINE products and financial technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Good command of English (Korean is a plus).
Taipei, Taiwan, ROC