About our company:
LINE Vietnam is a part of global group with footprint in 12 countries and offers an innovative and cutting-edge environment that lets you do your best work. At LINE, we are constantly developing and rolling out new products and services for our users. With about 220 million monthly active users worldwide, LINE offers you the chance to think big and develop projects on a truly massive scale. Our mission is closing the distance to bring people, information and services closer together, connect every moment with the world.
- Act as moderator in the moderation team for all user-generated content (UGC) on a social network platform on a daily basis to ensure all UGC is compliant with the laws and regulations of Vietnam and international practice
- Apply accurately and timely moderation princicples and policies to protect users privacy and personal data, while at the same time encourage users’ participation into company’s social network.
- Contribute to the company’s process on how to handle questionable and sensitive UGC of spam, commercial, socially inappropriate and political nature.
- Work closely with Legal to give timely advice and act swiftly on matters involving content and UGC on company’s platform.
- When necessary, liaise and work with government authorities to resolve their lawful requests.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in social sciences or law is preferred
- Clear and logic way of thoughts and presentation
- Experience in moderation for social networks, communities, forums or news media is a big advantage
- Fluent in Vietnamese and fair level in English
- Good skills in technical softwares and tools
- Fair understanding of Vietnam’s laws and regulations on news media, social media and forums
- Good inter-personal skills and team work.