[About LINE Vietnam]
LINE Vietnam is a part of global group with footprint in 12 countries and offers an innovative and cutting-edge environment that lets you do your best work. At LINE, we are constantly developing and rolling out new products and services for our users. With about 220 million monthly active users worldwide, LINE offers you the chance to think big and develop projects on a truly massive scale. Our mission is closing the distance to bring people, information and services closer together, connect every moment with the world.
- Working with Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Work collaboratively with other SCRUM team members (e.g. server-side developers | web developers)
to effectively deliver mobile experiences.
- Designing and coding superior technical solutions.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, the quality of the application.
- Helping maintain code and support multiple projects and deadlines.
- Researching new technologies to apply in future projects.
- Develop highly interactive, user-friendly iOS applications.
- Translate functional requirements from users into sound technical designs that meet the objectives.
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Participate in full mobile application development life cycle.
- Deliver projects on time and ensure that it meets the business requirements.
- Provide production support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement of mobile applications.
- Able to work both independently as well as with a team on multiple projects.
[Skills and Experience]
- At least 3+ year of experiences with original native mobile app(s) developed for iOS that have been successfully
delivered to customers.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes, x-Code.
- Proficiency in Swift, Objective-C.
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented design.
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including publishing mobile apps on App stores.
- Knowledge of UI element & layout, basic and animation technique, how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong experience in working with Server Side using RESTful, SOAP.
- Strong experience in multi-threading, asynchronous programming and performance tuning.
- Strong experience with SQLite/Room/Realm.
- Experience in using Design Patterns.
- Strong analytical and solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of Rx Swift is a plus.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam