About our company:
LINE Vietnam is a part of global group with footprint in 12 countries and offers an innovative and cutting-edge environment that lets you do your best work. At LINE, we are constantly developing and rolling out new products and services for our users. With about 220 million monthly active users worldwide, LINE offers you the chance to think big and develop projects on a truly massive scale.
Our mission is closing the distance to bring people, information and services closer together, connect every moment with the world.
- Plan, implement and monitor the company’s advertising/media plan and strategy across platforms,
including biddable media (Facebook, Google, etc.), local and international ad networks and other distribution channels;
- Work with top management to forecast and adjust KPIs, as well as plan on how to achieve them;
- Work closely with content team to ensure all content is optimized for media plans and achieve required KPIs;
- When needed, directly handle media campaign via technical tools (Facebook Business Manager, Adwords, etc.);
- Train and grow junior media planners to achieve best practices and efficiency;
- Monitor and analyze data to help shape the company’s media direction;
- Plan, monitor and be responsible for media budget optimization.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ minimum work experience in media planning and implementation;
- Excellent skills in day-to-day execution of media campaigns, including channel selection, specific skills on biddable media platforms (facebook, Google Ad Words, etc.);
- Good understanding of digital advertising practices and principles;
- Experience in working with and for publishers is a remarkable advantage;
- Good English, communication and presentation skills;
- Hard-working and team player;
- Ability to multi-task and provide training for junior staff.