LINE TODAY - Content Partnerships Manager
- Establish partnership strategy, relationship and key initiatives with content partners from online and offline publishers.
- Explore and collaborate with partners in content, marketing campaign, and initiate projects to growth the service and achieve the business target.
- Work closely with B2B, LINE TODAY marketing, strategic and editor team to create the new opportunity and business to drive the business for the service.
- Conduct content analysis, track performance and report to management team in TH and KR
- 5-8 years of work experience in partnership management, business development, marketing positions or other related area
- Background from TH content publisher industry (is a plus)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude to deliver sustainable partnership and collaboration with stakeholders
- Exhibit creativity and superior solutions solving skills
- Proficiency in Thai and English communications - both written and verbal (Korean is a plus)
- Ability to work well under pressure, pay attention to details and demonstrate team spirit
- Has a passion to work and prompt to learn a new thing
LINE Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok