UX Research & Analyst
At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
We are now finding a passionate UX researcher who has a customer-centric mindset with wide range of customer/user research and testing methodologies, data driven design. As a core member of customer experience design (CXD) team, he or she will find exciting opportunity to invent, innovate, enhance, and design many of LINE Thailand products & services with multi-disciplinary and skillful team, together with wonderful atmosphere for creativity.
- Design & conduct user research & testing with appropriated methods & Metrics (remote or in-person)
- Local & global competitor benchmarking study
- Identify key success factors for particular functionalities or services
- Initiative for key differentiation for long-term customer satisfaction sustainability
- Providing customer/user insight for cross-functional teams.
- Able to conduct basic UX design activities (but not main focus), ex. IA, wireframe, etc.)
- Focusing on Customer Experience (CX) Enhancement & Management for various type of tech services
- Develop & Monitor, data tracking requirement & key measurement both CX/UX
- Fully understand various type of businesses and leverage it between good design, good business and great technology
- Handle multiple projects with smart way of work, and smart mind.
- Able to work with fast but fun pace ‘Design Sprint’ environment, still maintaining quality of studies and insights
- Focus onto web-applications, native applications and other multiple digital touchpoints.
- Work closely with Data Analytic Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field
- Minimum 3 years of experience onto user experience research, study, and data analysis
- Proven experience and knowledge to lead Google Analytics, Firebase and other relevant analytical tools (to track requirement and perform analysis)
- Understand the digital business/industry; Experience in digital marketing experience is a plus
- Understand intermediate to advance user testing, usability testing, in-person interview, A/B testing methodologies
- Understand basic customer experience tracking & analysis Ex. CSAT Index, NPS, Emotional Diagram, etc.
- Able to handle multiple projects with limited resources and timeline
- App savvy, crazy or whatever we can call it
- Strong both Thai and English communication with presentation skill
- Innovation & Creativity is a must
LINE Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok