Data Scientist job description
Creating data products used by millions of users utilizing on LINE services' rich data to improve users experiences and drive business growth. Sample projects includes:
1. Operation/process improvement using statistical learning
2. Creating automated anomaly/fraud detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
3. Creating recommender systems based on user behaviors and preferences
4. Customer segmentation and retargeting using machine learning
5. Detect spam using NLP models
1. Work with product managers and engineers to create data products in solve various user/business needs
2. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and locate and define new process improvement and product development opportunities.
3. Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
4. Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
5. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
1. Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
2. Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
3. Experience with data visualization tools.
4. Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
5. Experience with statistical programming languages such as R, Python, as well as SQL
6. Working knowledge with data pipelines and ETL would be a plus.
7. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
8. Good analytical and communication skills - can quickly understand, analyze, and communicate findings and insights.
How to Applied.
Please submit your update your resume with LINE ID to Recruit_thailand@linecorp.com