LINE TV – Content Marketing
Promotes service and online content by developing and planning promotion campaigns and marketing initiatives, tracking and acknowledging data and results, maintaining promotional materials, maintaining campaign data, preparing campaign/promotion reports.
The ideal candidate should have direct experience in digital/online business, with content promotion and marketing skills. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines and flexible working hours.
- Creates, edits, and publishes digital content (written, photo, and video) for web, social media, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Identifies and develop content for promotional campaigns and marketing initiatives that meet identified targets such as users
- Monitors and analyzes promotion and marketing results to determine cost effectiveness of each campaign
- Gathers and organizes information to plan promotion and marketing campaigns
- Consults with team leads and/or team members to discuss topics such as content to be promoted, marketed and advertised
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with Design team
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in marketing or communications-related field
- 2+ year experience in in marketing or communications, preferably in content digital/online field.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team on multiple concurrent projects
- Highly organized and have working systems for time management, personal and project scheduling, work prioritization, and progress tracking.
- Understanding of online content service and its role in online business
- Ability to respond to last minute business requests and work under tight timelines
- Individual should possess superior oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with at least, basic knowledge in Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fair English
- Experience in managing entertainment projects would be advantage.
- CMS experience would be a plus or be willing to learn
- Please prepare portfolio (if any)
Please kindly send you update resume to email@example.com