LINE MAN - Marketing Assistant Manager (1 year contract)
LINE MAN is Thailand’s fastest growing O2O service provider. We aim to be the #1 platform for all our customers’ daily needs helping them to live and enjoy their life to the fullest. LINE MAN is the first truly localized project from LINE, hence we always listen and adapt quickly to the customers’ needs.
Responsible for supporting Marketing Managers to create marketing campaign and content, to plan and to post content on various media channels, to execute user acquisition plan using different contents and techniques, to gather data for measuring marketing and content campaign effectiveness, to manage and file reports and relevant documents.
- Work with Marketing Manager to create content and marketing activities to drive traffic, engagement, that increases transactions and customer retention
- Support Marketing Manager to measure campaign effectiveness and optimization on a regular and ongoing basis
- Work cross-functionally to create and deliver an effective content marketing strategy that aligns with the business objectives
- Obtain deep understanding of our customers and product in order to create the content that our user is looking for and to improve conversion rate
- Manage and control campaigns and promotions timeline for all marketing channels
- Manage creative resources including designers and agencies
- Execute day to day operation tasks; copywriting, manage CMS tools, co-ordinate internal workflows, file reports and related documents
- Build community of engaging user through online & office additives.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience (1-2 years in a similar role)
- Experience in creating online content for applications or web and ability to analyze the result including copywriting and creative brief.
- Experience with Google analytics, Facebook, and other top social media channels
- Excellent writing skill for Thai and English
- Creative mindset
- Demonstrates the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure and tight timelines
- Highly organized and have working systems for time management, personal and project scheduling, work prioritization, and progress tracking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good presentation skills
- Basic SEO understanding is a plus
- Understanding of basic best practices and usage of key social media channels, able to rationalize the type of content and approaches to be adopted on each channel