Operation Manager (LINE MAN New Service Vertical)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of team that develop one of the largest O2O app in the country. Your works will help people save time, money, and make impact on their daily lives. This is similar to role in a startup company but with more resources from LINE. You will work closely with global teams on new service vertical for the Thai market from the early stage and have opportunity to grow it to be number one service in the country. We are growing very quickly and this is a critical role that will ensure our customer satisfaction, service quality, and operation efficiency as we scale.
- Process Improvement and Optimization: Set up workflows, metrics, KPIs and monitor closely with our operation partners to maintain high level of customer satisfaction. Investigate operational, customer service issues and identify root causes to solve problems with related teams
- Data analytics: Analyze data, formulate insights and improvement plan, develop report to discuss with product and operation teams
- Product: Give input for user app requirement and internal dashboard from operation perspective; work with developers, designers, and product managers from conception to release
- Collaboration and Leadership: Collaborate, influence, and ensure that operation partners and internal stakeholders follow workflow and meet KPIs
- Entrepreneurship: Take ownership of LINE MAN's customer satisfaction and operation efficiency. Be able to navigate through uncertainties and limited resources.
- Education background in business, finance, engineering, math, statistics
- Startup experience is a plus; previous experience working with large sets of data to guide business decision
- Obsess about service quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent excel skills; previous experience with Tableau is a plus
- Passion about developing service and technology to improve lives of people
- Entrepreneurial spirit; demonstrated track records of taking initiatives on your projects