1. Purpose of our collection and use of personal information
Job applicant screening, correction of contents of job application, ascertainment of eligibility requirements, ascertainment of application result, securing channels for smooth communication with applicants, suggestions for recruitment
2. Personal information items collected
- Required information: Name, password for correction of job application, email address, phone number (mobile/land phone), DOB, gender, photo, nationality, name of last school attended, academic background, major, experience (in the case of experienced applicants), military service (reason for not completing military duty, if applicable), portfolio, military benefit (if applicable), disability-related matters, conflict of interest items, etc.
- Optional information: Experience-related matters, qualifications, awards received, language proficiency, special skills, voluntary activities-related matters, LINE ID, etc.
- Others: Information on recommendation of outsiders, information on reference check (if applicable)
3. Period for keeping/using personal information
We keep job applicants’ personal information in our resource pool for 5 years. We always immediately comply with a job applicant’s request for deletion of his/her personal information from our record.
4. Right to refuse consent; disadvantage associated with refusal of consent
Job applicants may refuse consent to our collection/use of their personal information. Their refusal of consent to our collection/use of required personal information may lead to negative results in our screening of them.