LINE is opening an internship position in Sales B2B team to handle direct sales, working alongside with our global team to increase sales growth of LINE business in Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
We are looking for an outgoing and active person to help manage reporting and planning an ongoing project. Knowledge about social media and a sense about data driven-decision making is a must. A person with experience in school's event or organization, but can take a high load of administrative works, is preferred.
- Assisting LINE@ Team to conduct on-ground activation and daily reporting for events.
- Research social media products and services to suggest solutions for ongoing projects.
- Help to build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Liaise with other department to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Handle admin works for posting in LINE Channels and making contract paperwork
- Final year/ recent graduates from reputable university
- Fully available during 3-month internship period
- Detail-oriented, loves data, and has strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Prior experience or any work involving big scale of campus community/ student organization, is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both Bahasa and English
- Eager to learn, highly productive person and a good multitasker
- Loves to socialize but can handle a lot of admin works
- Experienced in managing LINE@ account, is a plus
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Internship (3 months)
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters