LINE is opening full-time position as Legal Manager in Business Support team to handle all legal compliances and advisories, working alongside with our global team to support the growth of LINE Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
- Provide legal advice to the company
- Ensure that company operates business legally
- To prepare relevant document for corporate registration or any changes of it. Prepare, review, draft, comment, and revise business agreements/contract including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- Ensure that all business transaction must have agreement or document to be signed.
- Keep track on all signed contracts and agreement of company
- To update current regulations and laws or newly enacted or to be soon announced in Thailand which are directly or indirectly relevant to business of the company
- To coordinate Operation Department and HR for review insurance coverage of company
- To assist Sales/Marketing team to review terms and conditions for marketing activities.
- Ensure that company document and passport of director are controlled by Legal and all document are crossed for specific purposes.
- To prepare company document per other department’s request. To translate legal document both in Bahasa and English
To do legal secretarial works and any other works as assigned
- An attorney licensed in Indonesia with a bachelor’s degree in Indonesian law with a reasonable degree of proficiency in English, verbal and written, Degree from a foreign law school preferred.
- At least 6 years of legal practice in law firms and/or in-house is required
- Strong written and spoken communication and people management skills
- Team player
- Good command of English and Bahasa , both in writing and in spoken
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Full Time Employment
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters