2017.12.07 United Arab Emirates
- LINE PLUS Corporation, the leading global mobile messaging company, is seeking an active, driven, and creative Business Development Manager for our new platform targeting MENA region.
- We're looking for a Business Development Manager to help us to define strategic and global initiatives that contribute to the company’s growth. The team is looking to grow with the addition of highly creative visionaries who excel at problem solving.
- This role is an opportunity to grow and develop professionally while working with creative people in collaborative work environment.
- Lead customized technical integration agreement structuring and negotiation with our partners in MENA region.
- Provide a strategic perspective to product and engineering teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market.
- Research the technology landscape in target markets, and how these landscapes relate to our product priorities, to choose and sequence the best partners for our products.
- Manage cross-functional teams to identify and creatively solve complex operational, regulatory, and legal issues.
- Supervise and drive decision-making on all agreement mechanics, launch partners post-deal, and transition those partners to the partner management teams.
- Travel, both domestic and international, is likely
- 8-16 years of business development / business strategy experience – we mean fluency in commercial agreements and the ability to negotiate complex agreements outside of standard sales contracts.
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building skills with technical teams, lawyers, and marketers.
- BS or BA Degree (MBA preferred)
- Dubai Media City