[About this Job]
LINE is popularly known as a smartphone and desktop messaging application which allows users to make calls and messaging with other LINE users, both nationally and internationally. The service was launched in June 2011, it is being used in 230 countries around the world. Our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. LINE provides not only instant messaging service but also a comprehensive platform allowing developers to create a wide variety of applications, which focus on mobile experience. Based on the same platform, LINE developers also create many other popular services.
Under LINE Taiwan engineering organization, developer and QA engineer work closely to meet the same goal. Service QA engineer handles the assigned project and makes sure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders with high quality and in a timely manner. We are looking for diligent QA engineer who is a self-motivated learner and has passion in quality assurance. Service QA also works closely with automation engineers to make sure all test runs are covered within adequate time. In addition as an engineer, you are encouraged to continue learning and share what you've learned.
- Preparing documentation and test cases according to service specs
- Identifying quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them
- Co-working with planners and developers to isolate issues by collecting detailed process steps, log files, and other data
- Assisting with design and execute manual test for new and existing services
- Facilitating stakeholders to understand, learn, and follow the quality assurance process
- Estimating and managing release schedule
- CS/MIS/EE or related BS graduate
- At least 5-year experiences in software QA
- Experience of software quality assurance model or methodology, familiar with quality metrics
- Experiences in web or mobile testing
- Experiences in Agile development
- Experience in E-commerce related project
Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan