As a business development role dedicate to LINE sticker business, you are responsible for planning and executing the LINE sticker released every week and drive related service growth, like LINE Creators Market. You have to mix personal taste & creativity, user behavior observation, insight from internal data analysis, and logical thinking to come out a solid plan to achieve the challenging target.
On this position, you will have chance to work with top Taiwan creative talents or discover rising stars and present their work become joyful digital content to users. Meanwhile, you need to work closely with marketing and PR members to align content and partner strategies seamlessly with marketing/PR strategies to make the service more successful.
LINE Sticker business is one of the key factors of whole LINE business. We make familiar, touching, joyful artworks or characters in people’s mind become a new way of communication and bring more fun to LINE users. Besides, we expect to play a role to discover more talents from each local market and bring them to the world via LINE platform. We are forming a new digital content business model, and expecting to have more people with same vision to work with us.
• Develop and execute LINE Sticker content and business strategy
• Develop and maintain relationship with partners
• Handle the communication and operation with partners
• Track and analyze sticker performance or conduct user research to identify insightful direction
• Keep optimize strategies based on solid analysis and logic to achieve target
• Collaborate with marketing and PR to execute marketing campaign and deliver core value of service to public precisely and reach KPI
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experiences at digital content or publishing area
• Familiar with pop culture and entertainment business
• Analytical skills and logical thinking
• Familiar with mobile market, the Internet industry, and social network marketing
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skill
• Experience and enthusiasm for launching new products that have the potential to disrupt existing business realities
• Entrepreneurial mindset: innovator and early adapter to new technologies, thrive in a fast paced and unstructured environment
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Language proficiency: English (Fluent) / Mandarin (Native)
• Taipei, Taiwan