[About LINE Vietnam]
LINE Vietnam is
the subsidiary company of LINE Group ( headquarter in Japan) who provides
LINE chat, one of the hottest chat apps in Japan , and ranking top 10 in the
world. Together with LINE chat, many other prominent apps and services such as
Line camera, SNOW, B612, etc, also contribute to the Line Platform ecology with
more than 300 million users all over the world.
At LINE Vietnam, we cooperate with business teams from Japan, Korea and other countries to develop various internet services and applications with the ambition of promoting LINE platform and widen its scope of influence through the world and Vietnam.
We are looking for
candidates who are keen on deeply involving with the project process and
requirements. The eligible candidates need to equip themselves with the basic
techniques employed in the project and try to comprehend the crucial business
features of the project in order to smoothly convey the ideas to the
development team, or vice versa, to convey the difficulties arising from the
development team to the business team. Such abilities are the most expected to
achieve as a communicator of Line Vietnam.
- Analyze and
comprehend the product specification to make the translation/communication
better and smoother, thus improve overall project quality
- Interpret/ translate between JP-VN team
- Manage, control the project documents, keep them frequently updated and well organized
- Be able to test as an end user
* The newly graduated or inexperienced candidates would receive the essential training to meet the job requirements.
- Be fluent in Japanese, have N2 certificate or
- Good logical reasoning and ability to analyze the issues
- Be active, earnest to study further, and able to endure the work pressure
- English proficiency ( TOEIC 700 or higher)
- Basic knowledge in IT or other internet services
- Ha Noi, VietNam