LINEMAN Data Analyst
- Plan and design data collection strategies for various customer-facing software product
- Interpret collected data, analyze results using statistical techniques and consolidate them into reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and locate and
- define new process improvement and product development opportunities
- Work with team to prioritize business and information needs
- At least 3 years of direct working experience on the field.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience working with databases (SQL, MonogoDB etc), and analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Good analytical and communication skills - can quickly understand, analyze, and communicate findings and insights
- Knowledge working with ETL tools would be a plus
How to apply
Kindly update your resume with your LINE ID and send to firstname.lastname@example.org