[ LINE@ Management Trainee 1 y contract - Industry & IT]
LINE@ is a fast growing online solutions for SMEs and Social Commerce. The powerful solutions that can allow the business visible to all LINE users in Thailand which helps to strengthen and grow all kind of business industries both products and services including O2O. LINE@ provides valuable features that help to generate faster sales conversion, manage CRM, and cost saving to the business owner.
- Responsible for achieving revenue target and Increase LINE@ paid subscription for assigned Categories.
- Understand both customer and consumer behavior for related industry.
- Identify business opportunity, acquisition model, execution plan for bulk subscription.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal team such as Marketing, PR, Product, Legal, or any team that required.
- Work with LINE@ Agency Partners or related partners to scale up the paid subscription.
- Project management to ensure that the execution plan to be delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Measure and performance tracking for all projects (ROI and KPIs).
- Problem solver.
- Can do attitude.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Able to work under pressure with limited timeframe.
- Able to travel to upcountry and abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of proven experience in E-commerce, Online Business, Digital Marketing Agency.
- Good understanding in social, O2O, and other innovative internet trends via industry knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and presentation skill
- Ability to navigate in fast paced and changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power point)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai